Aggressive New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney Fights for Your Rights
Determined lawyer represents people accused of crimes in the Belmar area
If you face criminal charges, you can be sure that the police and prosecutors will bring all their power to bear against you. That’s why you want a strong advocate to fight for your rights just as forcefully. At Law Office of John Paul Casale, I represent people throughout New Jersey who’ve been accused of committing crimes by providing aggressive, results-oriented defense. I know the New Jersey criminal justice system, and I have both the background and skill to take on tough cases. No matter what type of charge you face, you can count on me to press for the best possible result through tenacious, tireless advocacy.
Persistent New Jersey advocate challenges the charges against you
At Law Office of John Paul Casale,
I oppose charges ranging from minor offenses to serious felonies. Felony convictions carry the most serious consequences. A person convicted of a felony can be sentenced to serve at least one and one-half years in a state prison and may be incarcerated for life. Although Disorderly Persons Offenses are less serious than felonies, a Disorderly Persons Offense conviction can send you to jail and leave you with a record that follows you for the rest of your life.
My firm represents clients charged with:
- Violent crimes — I build self-defense arguments and other strong legal responses to charges such as murder, aggravated assault, robbery and other violent crimes.
- Driving offenses — If you have been charged with operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving with a suspended license or another traffic offense, I can challenge law enforcement’s procedures and test results.
- Drug violations — Charges of trafficking, distributing or possessing an illegal substance can result in heavy fines and extended time in jail. My goal is to eliminate or minimize the charges against you.
- Sex crimes — Sentences for sexual offenses can carry lifelong consequences. I will work to ensure that your side of the story is told and that your rights are protected.
- Theft — During negotiations with prosecutors and in court, I skillfully respond to all types of theft charges.
I also work to help clients eliminate past criminal charges or get those records expunged.
Tenacious law firm presses for dismissals, exoneration and fair plea deals
Through each step of your case, I will strongly challenge the prosecution’s efforts to prove theirs. You can count on me to do everything in my power to obtain the best possible result under the facts, whether that’s a dismissal of the charges, exoneration at trial, or a reduced sentence through a plea agreement. I know that witnesses can misremember events, crime scenes can be tampered with, and law enforcement can make mistakes. To build your defense, I will carefully examine all arrest records and other relevant documents for vulnerabilities. I may also personally speak with witnesses or examine the alleged crime scene. When the circumstances call for it, I bring in experts to challenge the prosecution’s theories.
Nothing is more important than your freedom. If you need a defense attorney who is dedicated to your case, contact Law Office of John Paul Casale today.
Contact an assertive New Jersey criminal defense attorney
If you’re charged with a crime, you deserve a criminal defense attorney who will fight for you. At Law Office of John Paul Casale, in Belmar, I have the determination and experience to pursue the best possible outcome no matter what charge you face. Call 732-280-8400 or contact me online for a consultation.